Campaign Monitor is on target to deliver more than a billion emails a month for our customers in more than 150 countries worldwide. That’s a lot of emails, in anyone’s language. As we continue to ramp up our sending infrastructure and compliance systems, we’re looking for a seasoned deliverability pro to take complete ownership of this critical part of our platform.
This is a varied role that is both technical and strategic, including:
- Driving our long-term deliverability strategy that includes planning, managing and monitoring new initiatives aimed at maximizing inbox placement for our customers.
- Manage ISP relations and resolving block issues.
- Establish strong relationships with key email coalitions and organizations in our industry.
- Manage the certification process for high volume, dedicated IP customers.
- Work closely with our engineering team to build and improve compliance monitoring and enforcement directly into our platform. We’ve already got some exciting things cooking in this area that we’d love to tell you about.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is up for a serious challenge. Campaign Monitor is already growing at a crazy fast pace, and we have huge plans for the next few years that will mean a lot more customers and a lot more emails that need to land in the inbox.
- 3+ years of deliverability management experience at a large ESP.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of email, authentication technology and DNS.
- Knowledge of and experience with popular email certification programs.
- Familiarity with high volume MTA’s, particularly PowerMTA.
- Experience planning, implementing and continually measuring ESP deliverability infrastructure.
- Strong experience working with supporting teams like engineering, compliance and customer service.
Why work at Campaign Monitor?
Campaign Monitor is different to other ESP’s, or other software companies for that matter. We’re a small, focused team all working together to build the world's most elegant email marketing software. While we take what we do very seriously, it doesn’t mean we can’t have fun doing it. We don’t work long hours or weekends, and make sure we all get out of the office together on a frequent basis. Living in the best city in the world and only minutes from the beach and National Parks sure helps too.
Every team member gets their own private office, we offer free catered lunches, a breakfast bar and unlimited drinks and snacks. We have a strong focus on training - if it’s something you want to learn about, we’ll send you there. We’re looking for people that want to be with us long-term and achieve big things together.Apply now