We're looking for a passionate, automation-addicted Systems Engineer to help build and manage world-class infrastructure for Campaign Monitor, one of Australia's fastest growing SaaS platforms.
In this role you will be responsible for our mission critical, customer facing infrastructure across multiple data centers in the United States. This means designing, implementing, monitoring and scaling these systems to cope with our relentless growth.
- Experience running large-scale web applications on modern platforms (Linux, IIS, etc)
- Some experience testing and automating deployment of infrastructure with Puppet, cfengine, Chef and the like
- Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 administration
- Ability to carry out monitoring and performance analysis using Nagios, Cacti, Munin, Ganglia Hyperic or others
- Networking Routing/High-end Firewalls
- Experience with virtualization technologies (KVM, VMWare, OpenVZ or Xen)
- Experience running mission-critical Linux production servers
- Experience with hosted environments and remotely collocated systems
As well as working closely with the rest of our operations team, this role will also see you teaming up with engineering, customer support and other teams across Campaign Monitor. Because of this, strong written and spoken English communications skills are a must.
We'd Also Love to See
- Experience with network firewall design, maintenance and administration - any major brand will do us
- Ability in provisioning, maintaining, and optimising .NET web applications
- Experience with storage technologies e.g SANs, NASs
Benefits of Working at Campaign Monitor
- Above market salary
- Free lunches
- Free soft drinks and snacks
- All-expense-paid technical conferences
- Working with some of the coolest companies on the planet.
We're also a very social bunch at Campaign Monitor, so you'll need to have a fun personality with great communication skills and be prepared to accept a ping pong challenge at a moments notice.Apply now