At Campaign Monitor, we love design. The way our software looks, feels and works is the most important thing for us… it's fair to say that we obsess over the details in a pretty big way. We're looking for a senior UI designer who feels the same way - someone who will help take Campaign Monitor to new and exciting places!
As part of our small and passionate in-house team you’ll be involved in every step of the design process - all the way from concept through to seeing your feature being used by over 700,000 of your peers. You'll be designing and building world-class UI's - so your experience and opinion will be called on a lot.
At Campaign Monitor, all our designers write code - we've found it's the only way to guarantee that pixel-perfect quality. So in addition to writing HTML, you'll also be responsible for working with testers and developers to make sure everything looks and works exactly as intended. You have total responsibility for your designs.
- An impressive portfolio that shows a variety of projects and design styles
- A good understanding of modern HTML and CSS (JS experience isn't required, but useful) - and experience working in version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Experience and interest in information architecture, interaction models, copywriting and user flows
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be productive both individually, as well in a team
- You should also be prepared to play a lot of table tennis
How to Apply
Please send us your résumé, examples of your best work, sketches, prototypes or anything else that demonstrates your interest and ability in UI design.