HARMONiQ’s CRM and Marketing facilities provide your business with the tools you need to manage each of your interactions with customers, prospects and leads in one centralized location. It also gives you end-to-end visibility of any business opportunities arising from these interactions. While simple to use, they form a comprehensive toolset to help grow your business, as well as to successfully retain your existing customer base.
This plugin for HARMONiQ integrates seamlessly with Campaign Monitor to connect your email marketing tactics to the outcomes they deliver. Using Campaign Monitor to design your marketing emails, you can send out those emails to marketing lists created and maintained in HARMONiQ and then directly attribute opportunities or quotes in HARMONiQ CRM to a specific email campaign to monitor your marketing ROI.
- Create and update marketing lists for customers, prospects, leads, and sales contacts in HARMONiQ. New lists and updates are automatically sent to Campaign Monitor.
- Design your marketing emails in Campaign Monitor and define recipients as HARMONiQ marketing lists.
- As soon as a marketing email is sent from Campaign Monitor, the campaign information and tracking statistics are sent back to HARMONiQ including every email address the email was sent to and the response (e.g. opens, bounces, click through rates and unsubscribes).
- Campaign statistics are updated in HARMONiQ at regular intervals (user configurable).
- Unsubscribes are automatically deleted from HARMONiQ marketing lists.
- Opportunities and quotes created in HARMONiQ can be attributed to a source marketing campaign from Campaign Monitor. When converted to sales, the campaign link remains so you can track the total value of quotations and sales resulting from a campaign.