If you love email design like we do, be glad – there’s finally an gig for the email geeks! Introducing The Email Design Conference – a two-day event covering everything from mobile email to content strategy, alongside plenty of real-world examples and actionable takeaways. With a great line-up of speakers and attendees, it’s also a great opportunity to meet the brains behind today’s most innovative email campaigns.
Following the success of the Mobile Email Masterclass earlier this year, our friends at Litmus decided to take the show to the road with the Email Design Conference. With stops in San Francisco, Boston and London, each TEDC event will focus on the planning, strategy, creation and analysis of email messages, with plenty of advice and real-world examples from the people who get their hands dirty in email, each and every day.
What’s in it for me?
In the company of 200 like-minded email marketers and designers, you’ll learn how to:
- Use content to retain subscribers and reduce unsubscribes
- Create testing plans and processes
- Analyze campaign results and do something about them
- Increase your (or your team’s) productivity
- Find out how responsive email design is working for other brands
Last but not least, you’ll also meet and share tips with email folks – including members our team! We’ll be present at each of the events, both speaking on email design (yes, that’s me) and learning a thing or two alongside you.
Where and when?
- San Francisco
- 30 September to 1st October, The Regency Center
- 28 to 29 October, The Mermaid Conference & Events Centre
- 21 to 22 November, Seaport World Trade Center
If you work for a brand, agency, ESP, or send campaigns for yourself or your clients, these conferences will leave you feeling inspired and ready to tackle your next campaign. Tickets are selling fast, so now’s the time to register. We hope to see you there!