If you are relatively new to Campaign Monitor, or you don’t always follow the blog, you might have missed some of the HTML email support research we have done in the past.
Here are links to our most popular posts on some tricky facets of HTML emails:
- What CSS is supported in email clients? (just updated for 2008)
- Does Flash work in emails?
- Can I use forms in my emails?
- Which clients block my images?
- Do animated gifs render in email clients?
- Will image maps work in an email?
You might be able to save yourself a lot of time and hassle by visiting these pages next time your client has an odd request. If there is other technical support issues for HTML email you’d like to know about, just leave us a comment below.
We’re always looking out for more useful information we can provide to make at least the technical side of HTML emails easier.