We’re pleased to invite you to The Future of Email Marketing – an evening of engaging email marketing talks and networking opportunities for design and marketing professionals. Come along to our beautiful Shoreditch venue and learn from the best!
This April, the Campaign Monitor team will be getting together for Industry conference in Newcastle on 22 April. We decided to make the most of our time in the UK by co-hosting what will be an educational, enlightening and yes, free event at The Trampery Old Street in Shoreditch, London. The evening will be co-hosted by us and our friends at Action Rocket and London Email Meetup.
The event will be a great opportunity to learn from 5 engaging speakers, network and of course, talk all things email. The swag bag that Action Rocket is putting together is looking pretty awesome too!
The meetup will start at 6pm on the 28th at The Trampery, 239 Old Street, London, UK.
Image courtesy The Trampery Old Street
We’re not kidding – this will be a big night for anyone that’s interested in email marketing. There will be no vendor pitches, just great opportunities to meet and learn from people at the front-line of email design and strategy. Here’s a quick agenda:
- 6pm – Doors open, complimentary beverages and snacks
- 6:30pm – Welcome and “Spray and Pray is Not the Way” with Becs Rivett
- 6:50pm – “Is Open Time Context the New Segmentation?” with Matt Hayes, Kickdynamic
- 7:10pm – “Pixel Art in Email: The Past, Present and Future” with Mike Ragan, Action Rocket
- 7:40pm – “You’re Probably Split-Testing your Emails Wrong and Here’s Why” with Parry Malm, Phrasee
- 8pm – “The Future of Email Design” with Sam Beddoes, Action Rocket
You can find out more about the talks at futureofemail.co.uk. Following our 5 great speakers, we’ll be providing ample opportunities and a merry night for all. Places are limited, so save your spot at now. We look forward to seeing you!