We’ve pushed a heap of bug fixes up over the last few days, including:
- Testing the Forward to a Friend feature in the campaign preview gave a ‘Bad Request’ error. This one’s fixed.
- https links in campaigns caused a few troubles in the past. A few clients came up with some tricks to get around this but you won’t have to anymore. Problem fixed.
- There was a small glitch in the Double opt-in process from the web services API which has now been resolved.
- We’ve improved our Email address validation to make sure your lists are squeaky clean.
- Re-subscribing unsubscribed people from a subscribe form wasn’t working the way it should, but it is now.
- Couple of small bugs in the export reports area fixed.
- A minor number of customers experienced an error when trying to delete a custom field. This problem has been addressed.
- Searching a subscriber field using a single quotation mark in the search term threw an error. Won’t happen anymore.