You guys might have noticed the posts have been a little thin around here lately. Unfortunately, it’s not because we’ve been surfing in Indonesia. We’ve actually been hard at work on a brand new email marketing application called MailBuild, which is launching some time next month.
Just like Campaign Monitor, MailBuild has been built for you guys – web designers and email marketers. But the similarities stop there. We’ve built MailBuild for those clients of yours that want to create their own emails and manage their own subscribers, but still send great looking emails. Here’s a quick screenshot to give you a taste of what’s coming.
You can use MailBuild to:
- Create a separate account for each of your clients – which they can log-in to from your own site.
- Completely customize the app so it looks like your own tool. Like Campaign Monitor, it’s completely private label.
- Design great looking templates for your clients or re-use any from our growing gallery.
Your clients can use MailBuild to:
- Create and send awesome looking emails in seconds with no knowledge of HTML – see this in action (1 minute, 6.3MB)
- Manage their own subscribers – we handle unsubscribes and bounces for them.
- Check out attractive reports on the results of their campaigns.
The best part is, the pricing model will be just like Campaign Monitor, so you can easily charge your clients a marked up rate to use the software.
We’ll be officially launching some time in July, but we’re currently accepting applications to join our beta program. If MailBuild sounds like something you’d be interested in, apply for an invite code today. OK, one last screenshot, we couldn’t resist.