One problem we always had with the Campaign Snapshot is that it wasn’t immediately clear which subscribers you sent that campaign to. Sure, you can see the total number of recipients, but not which lists those subscribers came from.
Today we did a little reshuffling with the Campaign Snapshot to make it easier to see exactly who you sent that campaign to. Even if you sent it to multiple lists, some segments and even manually added a few recipients, we’ll show it all here. Here’s a quick screenshot of the updated snapshot for a campaign sent to 3 different subscriber lists:
By Clicking on the 3 subscriber lists link in the Sent to row, we reveal exactly which lists were sent to, including the number of subscribers in each:
Finally, to make it a little clearer, we also moved the date sent under the Campaign Snapshot title.