Last week we announced the All-New Campaign Monitor and today we want to take a moment to explain what this revolution in email design means for you, our Agency partners, and your clients.
For over ten years, we have worked with thousands of agencies worldwide to enable them to deliver value to their clients with email marketing. We have continued to evolve Campaign Monitor so your clients can be as successful as possible. And today, your clients want their emails to look like their website because the world’s highest-performing email campaigns are comprised of expansive, edge-to-edge hero images. The best emails in the world are also hyper-targeted by serving up personalized, relevant content. They’re perfectly branded to match your clients’ corporate colors and fonts. And of course, they have to be responsive so the email looks great across thousands of different screens and inboxes.
We’re so excited for you and your clients to see the All-New Campaign Monitor! Check out the highlights below.
- Big, bold hero imagery – Now your clients’ email designs can flow edge-to-edge on both mobile and desktop, with full-width options available on every email builder template – so your designers and Account Managers never have to touch a line of code.
- Highly personalized content – We’ve made it easier to deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time with dynamic, personalized content right inside the drag-and-drop email builder.
- Limitless, pixel-perfect control – You and your clients now have more customization and control than ever before so you can build beautifully branded messages, with your choice from thousands of font colors, and lots more sizes, and styles. Your designs are also more flexible than ever with enhanced spacing and layout options.
- Modern, flexible professional templates – We’ve added new professional-grade templates for key business and industry-specific use cases – so you and your clients don’t have to start from scratch with each new campaign.
- Responsive design – We’ve removed the pain of coding emails for thousands of inboxes and screen sizes with a responsive approach to designing email templates.
What the All-New Campaign Monitor means for Agencies
More than 50,000 agencies worldwide are already using Campaign Monitor’s All-New Campaign Monitor: Agency Edition to send gorgeous email marketing campaigns on behalf of brands such as the Foo Fighters, Disney On Ice, and Topshop because it comes pre-built with functionality designed specifically for their business model.
Our Agency partners love that Campaign Monitor gives them the ability to:
- Customize the branding of Campaign Monitor to match your agency’s brand to give your clients a consistent experience when they log into the application.
- Markup the cost as much as they want so that email can generate revenue back to the agency.
- Set up customized team permissions and workflows so certain team members can build emails while only a specific group can click Send.
So today we invite you to check out the All-New Campaign Monitor: Agency Edition. While you’re there, check out a brand new collection of resources to help you get started. We’ve put together a series of guides to help you prove out the value of email to your clients, alongside a kit of white-labeled content you can brand as your own and hand over to your clients as your own. Your clients’ success is our success.
We have more in store
Building new features for our agency partners is a constant focus for the product team here at Campaign Monitor. In the coming months, be on the lookout for functionality that will enable you to lock down certain elements of a template, share & automatically update templates with multiple clients, and create pre-formatted layouts for them to use in our drag and drop Email Builder without having to write a single line of code. We have lots more coming in 2016… stay tuned!