We recently rolled out the All-New Campaign Monitor with a plethora of features designed to make creating beautiful emails that match your brand style easier than ever before. We’re excited to announce that we’ve recently added the ability to customize buttons within the email builder. This new capability is a direct result of feedback from our customers requesting greater flexibility to quickly and easily make call to action buttons that complement their email campaigns. And so we did.
How does it work?
1. Create a new email and select one of the Featured gallery templates (rather than copying a recent email) and add your email campaign content.
2. When you select a button, you’ll see new options available in the sidebar to customize your buttons for stronger, more engaging calls to action. In addition to modifying text and links, you can combine different button styles, corners, alignment, colors, and fonts for hundreds of new combinations, ensuring your buttons are always on brand.
3. Select from new buttons styles, including flat, drop shadow, beveled or transparent.
4. Customize your button by choosing rounded or square corners.
5. There are new button alignment options, including centered, right or left justified or full-width.
6. The button color and font can be modified to match your brand and maximize impact using the color picker in the sidebar. What’s even better is that the smart color picker will automatically recall the last eight colors you’ve used for quick and easy branding.
7. Our templates (and buttons) are mobile-responsive, so they’ll look great on any device. We also show you how your email will look in our Preview.
There you have it! All the awesome new options to customize your call to action buttons and supercharge your email campaigns.