What does a Customer Success Manager do at Campaign Monitor?
You’ll work with Campaign Monitor’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them be successful. This will involve building relationships with primary and key account contacts, to understand what’s important for them.
Understanding your customer’s key business objectives is key to success and identifying, developing and executing strategic initiatives to grow their email marketing programs.
You’ll need to be great at finding opportunities for our customers to increase their usage of Campaign Monitor, analysing gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer churn and work with other teams to improve retention.
Does this sound like you?
You’ll have a shown ability to understand technology and in particular email marketing. A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds will be a huge plus.
You’ll also have experience handling renewal lifecycles and customer upgrade opportunities and an excellent ability at building relationships with key partners.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS business.
- You have experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue generating programs.
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + health benefits
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- In-house chefs that cook delicious meals for us everyday
- Weekly happy hours and super fun, frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
Who are we?
Today more than 200,000 companies (Buzzfeed, Sephora, Huffington Post, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to handle their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet! We raised $250 million for Series A funding, we've been profitable since day one and we’re growing our US, London and Sydney teams!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.