Selligent Marketing Cloud is a marketing automation platform that empowers ambitious B2C marketers to deliver ultra-personalized, highly relevant customer experiences across channels and devices. Our omnichannel platform allows you to easily launch integrated campaigns and manage consumer interactions across all channels, with optimized deliverability.
Selligent is proud to be a part of CM Group, which has the Martech industry’s largest family of email and multichannel marketing products with 70,000+ customers and 180+ billion emails sent annually. We allow our clients to scale across brands as they grow, identifying the right solutions at every step of their journey. Bringing together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, CM Group is able to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, and Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing family of marketing technology brands in the world. We have teams all over the globe - from NYC to San Francisco, from London to New Zealand - all working together to make our vision a reality.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, your mission is to ensure that the entire organization is aligned on the needs of our buyers & customers and the unique value proposition of our products. It is your direct responsibility that our customer-facing teams and partners are equipped with the knowledge and material to successfully bring our products to market. You will lead the planning, development and execution of the company’s product marketing and communications strategy to make sure our customers understand what makes our products unique and how specific technology innovations built into our products help improve their business. Your knowledge of the market and competition will make you a key stakeholder in the feature prioritization process.
Ideal candidates have experience as a functional expert in a SaaS technology company (preferably in the digital marketing space). You will be the primary connection point between the Product, Sales and Marketing teams, so your communication, enthusiasm and ability to work cross-functionally is incredibly important.
In This Role You Will:
- Develop ideal customer profiles & personas to provide strategic guidance for product development, marketing targeting, and drive mid-funnel sales metrics
- Lead the product positioning & packaging strategy to serve as a key input for sales enablement and website and marketing material updates to increase traffic, MQLs, CWs
- Closely collaborate with the Product & Engineering team on feature prioritization, market analysis, competitive intelligence, and new feature/release launch
- Create the overall product narrative, messaging development, and maintain source material for marketing and enablement teams to generate compelling collateral and increase MQLs, CWs
- Lead GTM strategy development, working closely with product & marketing, to amplify product releases with the goal of increasing product adoption and MQLs
- Standardize and lead the way in which Product, Marketing, and Enablement teams launch products in-market driving MQLs and NPS
- Support the marketing content & thought leadership strategy to drive website traffic and ongoing customer engagement
- Synthesize competitive intelligence to inform sales strategies, positioning, and up-to-date tools (battle cards, competitive responses, etc.), with a view towards improving sales effectiveness.
- Manage win/loss reporting to provide actionable intelligence
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or technology or relevant field of study
- 5-8 years product marketing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Preferably experience in both SMB and Enterprise
- Preferably experience working with a portfolio of products
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom line impact
- Experience in crafting positioning, personas, and packaging products
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Exposure to performing competitive market analysis
- Ability to interpret results to action improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to quickly build rapport and maintain interdepartmental relationships