CM Group is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
CM Group is a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills and technical acumen. You will work with business leaders to understand their needs and map CM Group’s solutions and best practices to their goals. At the same time, you will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills, along with a proven track record in analytics and comfortable in a fast-paced and data-heavy environment.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, product adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and providing additional CM Group solutions and ROI
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plans
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Understanding of software as a service
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of customer facing experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Email marketing or digital marketing software experience