● Passionate about enabling an environment where employees can do their best work.
● Motivated, driven, with a “can do” attitude
● Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed
● An agile learner who is inspired to simplify, clarify and bring people together through effective programs and practices
● A natural influencer
● A problem solver with an ability to create simplified solutions
● A strong partner inspired by working collaboratively to connect the dots
● A pro-active, vision-forward teammate
● A practical individual with a passion for office efficiencies, employee engagement and a willingness to grow within the role as the company continues to expand.
Intrigued? Here’s more:
About the Role
The Junior HR Business & Employee Experience Partner position is responsible for assessing and anticipating HR and employee experience related needs. This individual will work with a global HRBP team to proactively assist in the development of programs and solutions that enable leaders and employees to support the business objectives of the organisation across all brands and employees. This position will also oversee the day-to-day office operations for our London office. The role reports to the VP, Global HR-Business Partnering and is part of a cross-functional People Team. It is a tight-knit global group that functions as a unified entity so wanting to work collaboratively with a global team is a must. With a global workforce of 670+ employees across 10 offices and 4 continents and a UK based workforce of 100 employees, the individual must be skilled in effective remote influence and execution. The role is both hands-on delivery and consultant partnership. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and leadership, the individual seeks to develop and support solutions that integrate employees across both shared and vertical departments.
The opportunity to make an impact is immediate. This individual will assist in developing, executing and providing support in the areas of employee relation, change, growth, performance management, employee retention, coaching/counseling and employee experience. In addition, the role will ensure that the company’s London office operations run smoothly and maintain a pleasant work environment for all, ensuring high levels of employee engagement, communication and safety.
By definition, the role has fingers in multiple pies, including (but not exhaustive):
● Business Partner and Consultant: Build a strong relationship with leaders in your assigned regions, becoming a credible and trusted business partner and coach who adds value to the business and to leaders’ and employees’ professional development.
● Employee Relations: Manage and resolve employee relations issues; help develop policies in conjunction with VPHR; Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
● Talent and Performance Development: Support a culture of continual quality conversations utilising global leadership framework to drive talent development, growth conversations throughout the organisation. Execute promotion and compensation processes. Help drive talent review processes and development programs. Identify training needs and individual manager coaching needs.
● Talent Acquisition and Retention: Partner with the business, VPHR and Talent Acquisition team to ensure role identification and optimal organisation structure, effective recruitment practices and scorecard utilisation, develop compelling offers and programs to drive retention and execute onboarding procedures for new starters .
● Organisational Effectiveness: Support VPHR to set up and execute plans for all organisational structural changes (restructures, acquisitions and integrations). Deliver positive outcomes for employee general office experience.
● Employee Engagement: Assist in plan development and tactics to improve work environment through workplace practices that support an exceptional employee experience and nurture culture; work closely with leadership and the Employee Experience team to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity through onboarding, social events and general office experience.
● Reward: Assist VPHR in creating and implementing recognition strategies that facilitate and support attraction and retention of top performers.
● Compliance: Maintain up-to-date knowledge and advise on employment regulations and individual local labour law; Take point on Immigration activities and requirements.
● Office Operations: Ensure that the company’s general office operations run smoothly and maintain a pleasant work environment for all. This includes but is not limited to liaising with building management on office facilities (visitors, cleaners, maintenance), answering office phone, ordering snacks/drinks, office catering orders, coordinating employee social events and ensuring budget allocations are met.
● M&A: Support integration activities.
● Business Understanding: Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business, its strategy, culture and competition.
What you Bring:
● Knowledge and experience with human resources best practices (including talent management, employee relations, training and performance management)
● Minimum 3+ years in HR with at least 2 years in a generalist or business partner role
● Dynamic, confident personality who thrives under minimal guidance in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
● A belief that making each other proud is a value worth aspiring to
● A love of getting your hands dirty bringing your ideas to life through innovation
● Experience in both corporate and fast-paced entrepreneurial environments
● Innate love of working “in the grey” and a fluster-less ability to re-priorities on the fly
● Strong collaboration skills with willingness to put business and team ahead of individual priorities
● Track record of positive impact on work environments
● Tertiary qualification in HR
● Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organisation as well as support employees in multiple location
● Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting and teamwork skills
● Highly resourceful, creative, collaborative, motivated and driven
● Flexibility in working hours to accommodate time zones
● A sense of humor
● Previous tech company experience is a strong plus
What we provide:
● A casual environment where smart people do serious work in a laid back atmosphere
● A work environment that enables you to manifest your expertise and thrive
● A challenging role with a chance to have wide impact
● An awesome team who defines the word collaboration
● A rapidly growing, diverse workforce
● The chance to truly work cross-functionally and influence a global story
● Flexibility to meet the needs of the job and manage your life
● More than table stakes – what you’d expect from benefits and more
About CM Group
We’re changing the world of business, one business at a time. CM Group is a family of global marketing technology brands including Campaign Monitor, CM Commerce, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, Sailthru, and Vuture. By joining together these leading brands, CM Group offers a variety of world-class solutions that can be used by marketers at any level. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, CM Group has United States offices in Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Pittsburgh and San Francisco, and global offices in Australia, London, New Zealand and Uruguay.