We are currently looking to hire an Account Executives to continue to build out our team in London. A proven track record of successful, consultative SaaS sales experience and the ability to think critically about our processes and how to most efficiently work with our customers are a must.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious individuals - committed to our team and customers’ success with a laser focus on winning, while still able to balance a respectful, healthy work environment and lifestyle.
Who are you?
You love talking to customers and prospects. You love understanding their real needs and how it might apply to the next one you meet. You close the deal while being humble.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate Campaign Monitor’s global growth and have a significant impact on our success!
What will you be doing?
- Selling the Campaign Monitor product to prospects and existing customers
- Work closely with leadership to help identify and implement the appropriate sales model for Campaign Monitor
- Partner with the Marketing and Customer Success organizations to improve both the buying and customer journeys
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
What does a strong candidate look like?
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and business closing experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) while working and excelling in fast paced environments
- Email Marketing, Marketing Automation and/or CRM experience
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience working with remote management teams
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission + equity + medical/dental/vision benefits
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Adjustable desks so you’re comfy
- Daily catered meals and loads of snacks and drink options
- Weekly happy hours involving Corn Hole/Ping Pong Tourneys and super fun, frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing
Who are we?
Today more than 150,000 companies (BuzzFeed, Sephora, Birchbox, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet! We recently raise $250 million for Series A funding and we’re growing our San Francisco, London and Australia teams!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.
Campaign Monitor was recently recognized by:
Entrepreneur Magazine for having a top 10 best company culture in San Francisco
Business Weekly Review as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Australia