We are seeking a highly analytical and driven player-coach to join our Business Insights and Operations team. In the Revenue Operations Manager role you will develop and execute on strategies that drive growth and improvements in the business. You'll collaborate with stakeholders across CM Group to get things done - and you will definitely get your hands dirty in the process! You will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, and be a trusted advisor to the business.
What will this role focus on at CM Group?
- Identify areas of improvement within the Sales & Existing Business organizations, craft solutions with cross-functional stakeholders, gain buy-in, and execute on comprehensive initiatives
- Source strategic opportunities and make recommendations for new projects and initiatives to drive the business forward
- Support day-to-day inquiries from Sales and Existing Business teams, engaging cross-functionally to achieve resolutions
- Effectively communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management through clear presentations and mastery of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses
What does a strong candidate look like?
- 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of relevant experience: operating or analytical roles, consulting, finance, etc.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment and become a thought partner to the SVP of Customer Support
- Strong communication skills: ability to structure & present complex topics on the page, or in person
- Expertise with Excel (other analytics tools a plus)
Nice to haves
- MBA or Graduate Degree
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries and using data tools like Looker (or a willingness to learn fast)
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity + medical/dental/vision benefits
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Adjustable desks so you’re comfy
- Daily catered meals and loads of snacks and drink options
- Weekly happy hours involving Corn Hole/Ping Pong Tourneys and super fun, frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing
Who are we?
Today more than 150,000 companies (Buzzfeed, Sephora, Birchbox, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.
Campaign Monitor was recently recognized by:
Entrepreneur Magazine for having a top 10 best company culture in San Francisco
Business Weekly Review as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Australia