The CM Group of brands is looking to hire a global Talent Acquisition leader to consolidate the talent practice from multiple brands into a singular, cohesive experience. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this role will create, implement and measure the end to end recruitment process for all offices. Additionally they will work in concert with other HR leaders across the world to create a seamless hiring manager and candidate experience from application to onboarding.
What You’ll do:
- Executive Partnership: Work as a strategic partner to the Chief People Officer to influence, prioritize, and execute talent projects in a global organization.
- Internalize Recruitment Process: Build, implement, and train an end-to-end recruitment process from application to onboarding across recruiting team, hiring managers and internal talent stakeholders.
- Reporting & Metrics: Build and implement a reporting structure to inform executives as well as manage internal recruiter performance.
- Build a Team: Hire and manage a team of capable internal production recruiters.
- Build ATS best practices: Configure the system to work in concert with all parts of the recruiting process to be a foundation for data focused recruiting reporting.
- Talent Projects: Execute talent projects in conjunction with other HR team members to enhance the experience, efficiency, or production of the talent and HR teams.
- Candidate Experience: Create a hiring experience that will be celebrated by hiring managers and candidates alike for providing excellent service, feedback, and transparency.
- Manage External Branding: Partner with finance and marketing teams to create employer branding across external channels used to source, attract and/or retain employees
You are a hands on talent leader, who is willing to be a part of the process you create. You enforce these processes with a foundation of data, using KPIs to influence future behavior. You understand the full scope of a recruiting team’s impact and are able to communicate that value to stakeholders across the organization.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years working as a production recruiter in-house
- 3+ years working as a recruiting/talent leader in-house
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Experience with, or exposure to Greenhouse ATS, and Workday HRIS; additional experience with Workday ATS preferred.
Created to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer, CM Group was founded in 2017 with the collection of three industry-leading email marketing platforms: Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma. Since then, our family of brands has grown to include Liveclicker, a real-time personalization solution, along with Sailthru, a cross-channel platform driven by AI, and Vuture, a leading email solution for brands in professional services.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, CM Group has U.S. offices in Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco. Along with global offices in Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Uruguay, we’re able to offer extensive support and solutions to marketers regardless of location.