The CM Group of brands is looking to hire a recruiter to actively participate in the building and execution of a newly insourced recruiting function. This role will be responsible for recruiting production across multiple brands in areas of operations, engineering, support, marketing and various administrative functions. Partnering with a head of the function, this role will also contribute to creating and maintaining a best-in-class experience for managers and candidates alike.
What You’ll do:
- Hire Great Talent: Source, pitch, interview, and close candidates for open roles in the priority determined by the executive team, human resources leaders, and finance.
- Build a Sourcing Function: Use passive sourcing tools to supplement the top of funnel with candidates matched to the CM Group of brands.
- Build a Great Experience: Use systems, automation, and processes to create a consistent experience that delivers great communication, speedy feedback, and preparation for managers and candidates.
- Reporting & Metrics: Understand and apply funnel conversion rates to build objectivity and alignment in decision making across the recruiting process.
- Partner with Hiring Managers: Use intake session, 1:1s, and weekly communication as a two way communication channel to keep hiring teams updated on progress and necessary action.
- Candidate Experience: Create a hiring experience that will be celebrated by hiring managers and candidates alike for providing excellent service, feedback, and transparency.
- Develop Recruiting Programs: Participate in the building and execution of recruiting programs that supplement the volume and efficiency of the talent function.
You are a data driven recruiter, who objectively measures recruiting production through metrics about activity in the funnel. You participate in, and enhance the efficiency of, a recruiting process that defines targets prior to a search, and use conversion rates to align hiring teams. You understand the full scope of a recruiting team’s impact and are able to communicate that value to stakeholders across the organization.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years working as a production recruiter in-house
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other primary sourcing tools
- Experience with, or exposure to Greenhouse ATS, and Workday HRIS; additional experience with Workday ATS preferred.
Created to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer, CM Group was founded in 2017 with the collection of three industry-leading email marketing platforms: Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma. Since then, our family of brands has grown to include Liveclicker, a real-time personalization solution, along with Sailthru, a cross-channel platform driven by AI, and Vuture, a leading email solution for brands in professional services.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, CM Group has U.S. offices in Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco. Along with global offices in Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Uruguay, we’re able to offer extensive support and solutions to marketers regardless of location.