CM Group is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
CM Group is a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
- Drive pipe gen and funnel performance (especially MQLs) and influence SAL and SQL performance and conversion metrics by improving presence, relevance and differentiation with key audiences to include prospects, industry influencers, partners, and customers
- Drive brand positioning, development and management, as well as develop creative strategy and messaging. Lead a cross-functional team of both direct reports and internal partners to develop the branding, marketing content, internal and external events, and communications that positions us as the thought and market leader
- Run a performance marketing, numbers-focused team already driving results for three of our brands: Emma, Delivra, and Vuture
- Own and lead brand identity and ensure consistency across all communication channels, campaigns and assets
- Lead a team responsible for: brand management, thought leadership & related content, customer research, user groups, events, and ABM/ABX
- Lead all aspects of brand and communication in key markets around the world
- Partner across Sales & Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Partnerships, PR/AR, Sales, Engineering, Product, and Customer Service to streamline processes and offerings that support shared internal and external customers
- Manage brand global communications focusing on prospects, customers, and partners
- Advise MLT on marketing and communications strategy, and brand investments
- Partner with Sales & Customer marketing to ideate and launch demand generation and content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to target personas. Together, define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including display, events, social, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc.) and calls to action to deliver pipeline goals
- Partner with the creative and PR teams as well as external resources to deliver innovative content that captures the attention of our industry
- Identify and promote internal thought leaders and spokespersons at key events, in webinars and interviews (including but not limited to self)
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Other responsibilities as appropriate to the role