CM Group has the Martech industry’s largest family of email and multichannel marketing products with 70,000+ customers and 180+ billion emails sent annually. We allow our clients to scale across brands as they grow, identifying the right solutions at every step of their journey. Bringing together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, CM Group is able to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, and Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing family of marketing technology brands in the world. We have teams all over the globe - from NYC to San Francisco, from London to New Zealand - all working together to make our vision a reality.
The Marketing Content Manager position will be focused primarily on Emma, Vuture, and Delivra.
The Marketing Content Manager is responsible for driving pipe generation and funnel performance (especially MQLs and signups). Additionally, they will be influencing SAL and SQL performance and conversion metrics by creating compelling content to support campaigns and communications to key audiences such as: prospects, industry influencers, partners, and customers.
In This Role You Will:
- Partner across Sales & Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Partnerships, PR/AR, Sales, Engineering, Product, and Customer Service in order to support an integrated, collaborative work environment and gain input and approval for content marketing initiatives
- Help create a quarterly content marketing strategy. Define themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content
- Produce and write original content of various types (e.g. thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, webinars, event presentations) that clearly articulate the unique value of each of our brands.
- Monitor content performance, ensuring optimized outcomes.
- Make recommendations regarding product storytelling for various customer segments.
- Compose new content based on research that will engage a target audience.
- Ensure content is optimized for search engines (SEO) and contains sufficient keyword placement.
- Focus efforts to ensure projects are prioritized and completed efficiently.
- Curate best practices for writing and content creation from competitors and relevant markets
- Evaluate the impact of content-driven marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead gen, piped AER, and LTV:CAC
- Assist team with brand positioning, development and management, as well as developing creative strategy and messaging
- Ensure consistency across all communication channels, campaigns and assets
- Manage marketing budget
- Manage vendor and freelancer relationships as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
- A team-first mentality - you thrive in collaborative environments.
- B2B content marketing experience
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills with a portfolio to match.
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Open Time Away
- Paid parental leave