CM Group is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager who will be responsible for creating, optimizing, and maintaining complex flows in our marketing automation system. This role will partner with the brand strategy team to launch campaigns that help us achieve our goals, while keeping the user experience at heart and compliance in mind.
The ideal candidate is focused, detailed-oriented, and excited to be a part of a marketing operations team in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Facilitate the tracking of campaigns in our Marketing Automation System and SFDC, in conjunction with members of the brand management team
- Optimize and maintain system processes that scale across the full technology stack
- Manage marketing vendor onboarding process and facilitate conversations within the team
- Maintain and manage google tag manager properties and containers for all brands
- Assist with departmental requests for emails, forms and other programs built in the marketing automation platform
- Ensure marketing regulation compliance (e.g. GDPR, CAN-SPAM compliance)
- Participate in the creation, oversight, and refinement of scalable workflows for email and other tactics/products
- Work closely with cross-functional managers to gather requirements for development and enhancement of tools and applications
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have a BA or BS in marketing, business, or similar field
- 4-5 years experience working in B2B marketing
- 2+ years experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo Preferred), program build & analytics
- Understanding of processes and project management
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Salesforce experience, Salesforce reporting and dashboard
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- A "whatever it takes to get the job done right" attitude
What are the perks?
- Healthcare, 401(K) Match, Short Term and Long Term Disability and other full package benefits.
- A growing team with plenty of room to grow your career.