Emma is seeking a Software Engineer to play an integral role in the planning and growth of our Strategic Integrations team. You will be part of an engineering team focused on delivering high value integration solutions. Contributing to the overall integrability of the Emma product gives you the opportunity to deliver value directly to customers. You will be part of a team and an organization that prioritizes Team Health and Engineer Growth.
What you'll do:
- Write code. We feel that exposure is key to growing in your engineering career so we do our best to get you exposure in all the systems we work within.
- Guide the architecture of our React based front-end applications
- Learn how Emma provides the best tooling to manage and direct marketing teams.
- Develop with a focus on performance and maintainability
- Work collaboratively with other developers, product, 3rd parties, and customer facing-teams.
- Be informed and impact standards and best practices for productive software development.
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features.
- Participate in code reviews
- Have fun providing valued software solutions.
- You’ll probably have more than 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Professional experience writing server-side code.
- Working knowledge of AWS and how services leveraged to build applications.
- Working knowledge of common application architectures (ex. Microservices, Event-Driven Architecture)
- You want to learn and grow into a senior level full stack developer.
- You have a focus on users and customers, and a desire to make sound strategic decisions.
Does this sound interesting? Emma offers competitive salaries, generous benefits and an enviable environment and culture. Our extremely talented, passionate, friendly group is looking to add yet another extremely talented, passionate, friendly colleague.