Who are you?
Campaign Monitor has experienced tremendous growth in the last few years. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a Contracts Manager to join our small but mighty legal team. The right candidate will be a proactive, collaborative, business-minded, creative team player with experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts, including customer, vendor, reseller, and other general corporate agreements.
If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to make a high impact contribution we would love to speak with you.
What will a Contracts Manager at Campaign Monitor do?
- Support the global sales team and internal business teams in structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and vendor agreements.
- Optimize contract templates, draft global corporate policies and processes, and develop training materials on relevant topics such as the contracting process, data privacy, and legal compliance.
- Help establish processes to document compliance with contractual obligations.
- Field initial questions from our business teams, including sales teams, and escalate to attorneys as necessary.
- Suggest and implement improvements to make legal operations more efficient.
- Help with ad hoc projects as needed.
What does a strong candidate look like?
- 4+ years of contract management/negotiation experience, preferably at a high-growth SaaS start-up.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build relationships across the business and collaborate cross-functionally to solve problems.
- Excellent research and writing skills with a devotion to detail.
- High degree of self-sufficiency; can operate with little guidance, while still escalating issues/seeking guidance appropriately.
- Sales team support experience
- Experience working closely with procurement
- Product compliance (i.e. privacy) experience/exposure
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity + medical/dental/vision benefits
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Adjustable desks so you’re comfy
- Daily catered meals and loads of snacks and drink options
- Weekly happy hours involving Corn Hole/Ping Pong Tourneys and super fun, frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing
Who are we?
Today more than 200,000 companies (BuzzFeed, Sephora, Huffington Post, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet! We raised $250 million for Series A funding, we've been profitable since day one and we’re growing our San Francisco, London and Sydney teams!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.
Campaign Monitor was recently recognized by:
Entrepreneur Magazine for having a top 10 best company culture in San Francisco
Business Weekly Review as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Australia