We're looking for Computing Science / IT graduates who are keen to join the team working on projects all the way from building new, customer-facing functionality to helping to continue to build a reliable, scalable, and observable platform. This role is perfect for someone looking to help build software that hundreds of thousands of people genuinely love to use.
About the Role
Engineers are an integral part of our autonomous, multi-disciplinary product teams, working closely with UX designers, Product Managers, Architects and other software engineers to deliver quality, rock-solid customer experiences and scale our systems for ever-increasing growth.
We're looking for talented young engineers wanting to build robust, scalable products, with an eye for finding elegant solutions to complex problems. We work in small teams with clear objectives, which allows for accountability and transparency, and an expectation to support and maintain the software we create.
- Event-driven microservices and APIs in a distributed architecture
- Dynamic web applications (ReactJS, ASP.NET MVC)
- Infrastructure development on AWS (EC2, ECS, SNS/SQS, RDS, Elasticache, Elasticsearch)
What Are The Perks
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Frequent team and company social events
- Generous annual leave and holiday schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Paid birthday day off
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to ensure you are always learning and growing
- Daily, fully catered breakfast, lunch and snacks, drinks options and barista coffee when you are working in our Sydney office
- Personal fitness, yoga classes, swimming passes, team sports fully funded by Campaign Monitor when you are working from the Sydney office
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
Join the Campaign Monitor Team
Sounds interesting? Campaign Monitor offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an enviable environment and culture. Our extremely talented, passionate, friendly group is looking to add yet another extremely talented, passionate, friendly colleague.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage you to help us change the way marketers interact with their customers.
All candidates considered, including international students graduated from Australian universities. Please note, you will require a valid Australian working Visa prior to commencing employment with Campaign Monitor.
Please apply by sending an email with your Resume and Academic Transcript