CM Group has the Martech industry’s largest family of email and multichannel marketing products with 70,000+ customers and 180+ billion emails sent annually. We allow our clients to scale across brands as they grow, identifying the right solutions at every step of their journey. Bringing together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, CM Group is able to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, and Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing family of marketing technology brands in the world. We have teams all over the globe - from NYC to San Francisco, from London to New Zealand - all working together to make our vision a reality.
Software Engineers are an integral part of our autonomous, multi-disciplinary product teams, working closely with UX designers, Product Managers, and other software engineers to deliver quality, rock-solid customer experiences and scale our systems for ever-increasing growth.
We're looking for a talented full-stack engineer with a passion to build robust, scalable products and an eye for finding elegant solutions to complex problems. We work in small teams with clear objectives, which allows for accountability and transparency, and an expectation to support and maintain the software we create.
Our technology stack is mainly C#, Java, ReactJS, SQL, and to a lesser extent Golang and we have a large amount of ongoing projects including:
- Event-driven microservices and APIs in a distributed architecture
- Dynamic web applications (ReactJS, ASP.NET, Java)
- Infrastructure development on AWS (EC2, ECS, SNS/SQS, RDS, Elasticache, Elasticsearch)
- Deploying, scaling, automating, and monitoring servers in multiple data centers and the cloud.
- Event streaming & big data solutions (Kafka, Spark)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 3+ years of relevant industry experience).
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture and best practices in distributed system design.
- Commercial hands on experience with AWS.
- You've used a range of storage engines (SQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, RDS offerings) and know when each type is useful.
- Effective communication skills, via interactive mediums and documentation.
- 3+ years experience as a software developer.
- Experience in event streaming architecture and stream processing (Kafka, Spark).
- All your infrastructure is code, you're experienced with provisioning cloud infrastructure using Terraform.
- Knowledge and experience containerising applications using Docker and deploying to AWS ECS.
What Are The Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave and holiday schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Training budget to ensure you are always learning and growing
- Daily, fully catered breakfast, lunch and snacks, drinks options and barista coffee when you are working in our Sydney office
- Personal fitness, yoga classes, swimming passes, team sports fully funded by Campaign Monitor when you are working from the Sydney office
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment