CM Group has the Martech industry’s largest family of email and multichannel marketing products with 70,000+ customers and 180+ billion emails sent annually. We allow our clients to scale across brands as they grow, identifying the right solutions at every step of their journey. Bringing together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, CM Group is able to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, and Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing family of marketing technology brands in the world. We have teams all over the globe - from NYC to San Francisco, from London to New Zealand - all working together to make our vision a reality.
In IT Operations we connect the business. We are builders, innovators, and problem solvers. As an internal IT support specialist, you'll be helping the operations team maintain technology within Campaign Monitor’s various offices. Your main responsibility is to assist Campaign Monitor with everyday technical issues and to provision office equipment, software, and user accounts for the various services used within the company. You need to be a people person, but also technically minded and good at troubleshooting.
Things You’re Likely to do at Campaign Monitor:
- Sharing your passion for technology and teaching our internal users how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
- Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based. This includes things like: e-mail, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN
- Provisioning new-hire accounts as well as preparing workstations and desks for use
- Tracking and maintaining your office’s equipment inventory
- Providing technical leadership and guidance for live events and video conferences
- Authoring and editing content our internal Wiki
- Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise
- Maintaining our technical facilities to the highest standard through cable management, workstation installations, rack-mounting, etc
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members
- Completing other technical projects and tasks as needed
Here are some of the things we’re looking for...
- 1-2 years of IT Support Experience
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of some or all of the following: Networking, WiFi, Apple OSX, Linux, Windows
- Hands-on experience with AV and conferencing equipment
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times, based on needs
This role is based in the fair and fabulous city of Sydney. Campaign Monitor offers competitive salaries, generous benefits and an enviable environment and culture, and the company is consistently named one of the best places to work. Our extremely talented, passionate, friendly group is looking to add yet another extremely talented, passionate, friendly colleague.