As the leading Marketing Technology company in Australia - and one of the top performers globally - Campaign Monitor is a fast growing product company dedicated to making our 150,000 customers heroes through innovative products and data driven marketing tools.
Having recently landed a huge round of funding of $250M - the first in 10 years of exponential growth - we’re scaling our Platform and our Product teams in new and exciting ways, and looking for experienced, passionate people to join us on the rocket ride.
To top that off, we’ve got a killer office in the heart of Sydney with 360 degree views of the harbour and only 20 minutes from world famous beaches such as Bondi & Manly. This coupled with a laid back Australian culture, regular team activities, 5 star meals prepared by our in-house chefs three times a day means that you’ll be able to take full advantage of the Sydney lifestyle. We’ve also been awarded as a Top Place to Work from year to year, so you can rest assured that you’ll enjoy coming into the office everyday.
What you will be working on
As a Product Manager at Campaign Monitor, you’ll be responsible for articulating and driving the product roadmap to ensure our software continues to exceed the expectations of our customers. To achieve this you’ll be interacting with our customers to understand their needs, have an informed opinion on the evolving market we compete in and identify opportunities we have to delight our customers and continue to help grow their business and ours.
You’ll be working closely with engineering, design, marketing and customer support to drive large product initiatives from inception, through development, release and measurement to ensure we continue to deliver amazing experiences for our customers. This role would suit an ambitious, experienced PM looking to work in an expanding global team with lots of opportunities from career, skill growth and exposure perspective.
We’re looking for amazing people with vision and strategic brains, as well as experience sending best in breed products to market and driving growth. Competitive remuneration is available for the right people, so if this all sounds exciting to you, come and get in on the ground floor of the next evolution of this startup success story.
- Define the product strategy for key parts of Campaign Monitor and manage the priorities throughout their planning, development, release and beyond.
- Deeply understand our awesome customers.
- Be the voice of these customer (that means both current and future) in all aspects of product development and delivery.
- Create product roadmaps that maximise business opportunities and support our longer-term strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the company to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, marketing, support, operations and, of course, our chefs.
- Gather, understand, and disseminate requirements from prospects, evaluators, customers.
- Keep one eye on our fast moving market to ensure we remain well positioned.
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- Proven ability to lead, to take a stand or advocate a feature, and present market facts and data to back up your position
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research experience.
- Excellent organizational and verbal & written communication skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional, entrepreneurial team-based environment
- Bachelor’s in Design or Computer Science is preferred, Master’s Degree a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus.