As a Senior Product Manager at Campaign Monitor, you’ll be responsible for articulating, driving and executing the product roadmap to ensure our company continues to exceed the expectations of our customers. To achieve this you’ll be interacting with our customers and their data to understand their needs, have an informed opinion on the evolving market we compete in, partner effectively with all of our internal teams & external partners and identify opportunities to grow our business.
You’ll be working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer support to drive initiatives from inception through development, release, and adoption at scale to ensure we continue to deliver amazing experiences for our customers and maximise Return on Investment (ROI). This role would suit an ambitious, experienced PM who is commercially minded and can truly own strategy and execution of a dedicated product area and the corresponding market segment.
- Own a market segment and the corresponding product proposition to drive growth. Lead with commercial acumen and truly own end-to-end from strategy to prioritisation and execution.
- Deeply understand our customers and what makes them tick. Be the voice of these customers in all aspects of product research, discovery, development, and delivery.
- Ensure our product roadmaps maximise business opportunities and support our longer-term strategic objectives.
- Drive investment/time allocation based on ROI assessment methodologies to ensure business outcomes and execution focus.
- Produce and own the deliverables required to facilitate an idea’s journey all the way to shipping features to market and measuring their success.
- Maintain visibility and an understanding of our fast moving market and competitors to ensure we remain well positioned.
- Mentor and coach other members of the product team on modern product methodologies and processes.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the globe to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, operations etc.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience delivering successful outcomes in a SaaS environment. Exposure to ecommerce and Self-Serve is a plus.
- Market-focused with proven ability to analyse and size up market segments and conduct competitive comparisons.
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind strategic and tactical decisions.
- Proven ability to lead, to develop a strong position for and advocate a feature or product direction. This includes presenting financial metrics or market facts and data to support your position.
- A “Data-First” mindset and superior analytical skills, including demonstrated expertise deriving key insights from product analytics tools.
- Excellent organisational, verbal & written communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional, entrepreneurial team-based environment with high expectations.
- Experience working in and refining the approach to Lean & Agile development methodologies; exposure to Hypothesis-Driven Development.
- A competitive salary
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Regular and super fun team events
- Daily, fully catered breakfast, lunch and snacks, drink options and barista coffee when you are working from our Sydney office
- Personal fitness, yoga classes, swimming passes, team sports funded by Campaign Monitor when you are working from the Sydney office
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
- Flexible work hours with a generous open time away approach to time-off (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
Join the Campaign Monitor Team
Sounds interesting? Campaign Monitor offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an enviable environment and culture. Our extremely talented, passionate, friendly group is looking to add yet another extremely talented, passionate, friendly colleague.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage you to help us change the way marketers interact with their customers.