CM Group’s SaaS products are relied upon by over 250,000 businesses around the world, and we have over 650 employees who are passionate about helping our customers grow. We recognize the diverse and unique business problems of email marketers today. Rather than delivering a “one size fits all” software product, we have brought together a family of brands to help marketers find the exact right solution to meet their business needs. Each of our brands is relentlessly focused on helping marketers grow their businesses, make lasting connections with their customers, and build valuable relationships.
At Campaign Monitor you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people to solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. Located in the heart of Sydney, at the office you'll be surrounded by 360 degree views of the city, dine on meals prepared by our in-house chefs three times a day, and enjoy our easy-going culture and regular team activities. We’ve also been awarded as a Top Place to Work from year to year.
What you will be working on
As a Senior Product Manager at Campaign Monitor, you’ll be responsible for articulating, driving and executing the product roadmap to ensure our software continues to exceed the expectations of our customers. To achieve this you’ll be interacting with our customers to understand their needs, have an informed opinion on the evolving market we compete in, partner effectively with all our internal teams and identify opportunities we have to grow our business.
You’ll be working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer support to drive large product initiatives from inception through development, release, and measurement to ensure we continue to deliver amazing experiences for our customers and maximise ROI. This role would suit an ambitious, experienced PM looking to work in an expanding global team with lots of opportunities from career, skill growth and exposure perspective.
We’re looking for amazing people with experience taking “best in class” products to market in an iterative way while driving growth and business outcomes.
- Define and own the product roadmap for key functional areas of Campaign Monitor and manage the priorities throughout their planning, development, release and beyond.
- Ensure our roadmaps maximise business opportunities and support our longer-term strategic objectives.
- Drive investment/time allocation based on ROI assessment methodologies to ensure business outcomes and execution focus.
- Experience and passion for mentoring/coaching other members of the team on modern product methodologies and processes.
- Produce & own the deliverables required to facilitate an idea’s journey all the way to shipping features to market and measuring their success.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the globe to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, operations etc.
- Deeply understand our customers and what makes them tick. Be the voice of these customers in all aspects of product development and delivery.
- Keep an eye on our fast-moving market and competitors to ensure we remain well-positioned.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Proven ability to lead, to take a stand or advocate a feature, and present financial metrics or market facts and data to support your position
- “Data-First” mindset and superior analytical skills
- Ability to influence and work with distributed global teams
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional, entrepreneurial team-based environment with high expectations
- Experience in Lean & Agile development methodologies; exposure to Hypothesis Driven Development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred, Master’s Degree a plus
Competitive remuneration is available for the right people, so if this all sounds exciting to you, come and get in on the ground floor of the next evolution of this global venture success story.