Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our customers, not just being another vendor. Our retail and publishing customers are among the largest organizations worldwide, and they use our platform to provide a personalized and connected customer experience to millions of consumers. We send over 10-billion messages a month across our mobile, web and email channels.
We build and maintain a modern, web-based, software-as-a-service platform. We are organised into cross-functional product teams, and care that our teams are empowered and engaged. Our product development team is split between New York and Wellington.
Sailthru is a proud member of CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world.
The Integrations team is distributed between our New York and Wellington locations and are looking for a senior or strong intermediate Software Engineer to join the team.
We understand that no two people are alike, and so there is no such thing as a checklist for experience and skills. We value diversity and opportunities for growth. We would love to hear from anyone who:
- Communicates and collaborates well with both peers and stakeholders
- Is a technologist at heart who enjoys experimenting and learning new frameworks
- Understands automation, testing, maintaining quality enables teams to move fast and well
- Has experience with cloud technologies or an interest in gaining cloud experience
- Is comfortable working with remote teams
- Values coaching and mentoring others
- Enjoys engaging and interacting with customers
- Has a great mindset towards a healthy software development lifecycle and culture