Product Designer - Liveclicker
As an Intermediate or Senior Product Designer at Liveclicker, you’ll be a leader in product design in our Wellington office optimising the experience of our software; making the platform as easy and intuitive as it is powerful and flexible for our customers.
You’ll work directly with our users as well as partner with our product managers, developers, support, and sales staff in Montevideo to create a research-driven approach to design and user experience. Your work will directly impact customer acquisition and retention; your mandate will be to create a user experience so compelling that customers will never want to stop using our product. You will also be joining a wider group of designers across all the brands at CM Group.
What You’ll Do:
You will work in partnership with Engineering and Product to create a seamless user experience and iterate on our existing design and UX direction for all customer-facing products. You will report to the Director of Product Design. You’ll also:
- Work collaboratively with our product management and engineering teams in all phases of product development, from discovery to delivery to continuous improvement;
- Operate within an agile UX research, design, test and review process that ensures user experience is at the forefront of our product development efforts;
- Design UI at multiple fidelities: from whiteboard concept sketches to clickable high fidelity prototypes;
- Design experiences through multiple iterations: taking concepts from MVP releases to polished experiences;
- Research our competitors and other world-class SaaS platforms to ensure our product is on the cutting edge of simple and effective product design;
- Learn our customers’ businesses; by knowing what they do and how they do it, you’ll enable customers to unlock the power in our platform;
- Make data both visible and actionable by working alongside our data science and analytics teams to present our customers with the clearest visualisations and displays of their data;
- Inspire our team; we’re great at developing ideas that expand and add power to our product, but you’ll keep us focused on not only the “what” but more importantly the “why”.
Who You Are:
- You have proven experience advancing UX and UI best practices to design complete product workflows that both meet business needs and align with product strategy.
- You are passionate about talking to customers.
- You’re a master of visualisation and can effectively communicate your design vision.
- You’re experimental - eager to solicit feedback and iterate on your designs and solutions.
- You’re flexible and collaborative, with the ability to seamlessly partner with engineering teams in an agile setting.
- You are passionate about all things user experience. You research and showcase knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You have a strong point of view, and you’re willing to engage in constructive debate and dialogue with your internal partners across technology teams.
- You’re an expert in the craft of design, proficient in conducting design workshops and requirements gathering and can think and work in systems.
- 4+ years of product design experience, ideally in a SaaS environment
- A consistent track record of launching simple, effective, and beautiful products in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Portfolio of past UX/IA projects.
- Expert in prototyping, design, and hand-off software (e.g.: Figma/Sketch + Axure/Invision/Framer + Zeplin).
- Proficient in quant/qual user research (discovery, exploratory, validation) tools (Validately, UsabilityHub, Optimal Workshop, Survey Monkey, etc.)
- Proficient in responsive web application product development practices.
- Understanding of digital marketing in e-commerce and media verticals a plus.
Liveclicker is a proud member of CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Sailthru, Selligent and Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world.