We're not using the API, we're plain old campaign monitors back end to send the emails.
Our campaigns are going fine to external emails, but any campaign or test we send out to an email that we host is reporting back with a 530 Authentication Required To Send From X.X.X.X
We've tried automatic authentication of campaign monitor, and since tried manual authentication. I've added the TXT records to our DNS but it hasn't solved our problems.
We're currently unable to send any tests or actual campaigns from any email address that we host, to any email we host.
External emails are absolutely fine.
Can anyone advise me on what we can do to resolve this?
For the record our mail server is MDaemon running on Windows Server 2008, so if it's a setting we need to change on that please advise.
Hi Kryler, this is a fairly common issue, which we've described and suggested a fix for in this help topic. Most likely you will have to get your tech team/administrator to whitelist our sending IP addresses, to circumvent the mail filters you may have on your end.
Thanks, Kryler! Sorry for the trouble here - please let us know how you go.
Just an update to say that I've just whitlisted all the IP addresses on this page:
And they're now coming through fine!
I've also subscribed to the newsletter to be updated when new IP's are released.
Thanks for the help.
Thanks to you kryler - I'm glad your campaigns are coming through now. We'll make sure we keep you updated on IP address changes, too :)
From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.Get started for free