problem with Client.GetCampaigns

Hey,

i'm getting this weirdest thing using the php5 campaignmonitor v1.1.1 class.

the clientGetCampaigns function doesn't return a thing, I've did some testing and I noticed the makeCall function sends the correct xml (using soap) but it doesn't return a thing. Although getLists works perfectly having the exact same xml structure (api key and clientid).

Could the there be a problem with the api ?

here's the code

$api_key = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
$client_id = xxxxxx;
$cm = new CampaignMonitor( $api_key, $client_id, $campaign_id, $list_id );

$cm->method = 'soap';
$cm->debug_level = 1;

$result = $cm->clientGetCampaigns();

var_dump($result);

output:  string(0) ""

ps: post or get gives me the same result

Ken Ken, 8 years ago

Hi,

I am able to run the Client.GetCampaigns function fine at my end. Could you go to http://www.campaignmonitor.com/support/ and provide more details of the problem, mainly, could you send the code you're using, as well as the API key and client id you're using.

thanks,
ken


http://www.campaignmonitor.com

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098