Links in previously sent campaigns are now BROKEN?

Is anyone else experiencing broken links in previously sent e-mail campaigns (recent ones)?

The CampaignMonitor-generated links (used to track campaigns) are now generating a Server Error in "/" Application ... and are not forwarding my customers to the initial links they should be sent to.
I also noticed this when previewing new campaigns I am setting up.
Seemingly I get inconsistent results when previewing new campaigns in Google Chrome, FireFox and Internet Explorer.

I don't know what is going wrong, but this is causing major problems with an online registration I have running at the moment.

If anyone has an idea about what is going wrong, please let me know...

Many thanks in advance,
Kind regards

Greg

travisbell travisbell, 8 years ago

Hey Greg,

I am not aware of this happening with anyone else so if you don't mind posting those links here, feel free to do so and we can take a look. Otherwise, shoot an email off to support@campaignmonitor.com and we can go through the issue there.

--
Travis Bell
Jim Jim, 7 years ago

I am experiencing the same problem.

I added a link to a PDF hosted on the company website, and Mailbuild changed the link into the following format: http://mailbuild.ibo.org/t/r/l/yhkihi/l/y (for link tracking purposes).

Although I have a custom domain set up, this link isn't working.

Something to do with my templates?

Jim

Jim Jim, 7 years ago

I should add that this has only started happening since the switch over. Just checked and all my clients are now sending emails with broken links.

Help!

Jim Jim, 7 years ago

Ok seems like the custom domain that was inherited by clients in Mailbuild is no longer inherited in Campaign Monitor. Am I right? Removed my custom domain and everything's working again.

Jim

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098