problem using api

Hi, I'm using PHP4 and NuSOAP 0.73 but i got this error when i submitted the form :

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in xxx/testsent.php on line 17

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] SoapClient::SoapClient() [<a href='function.SoapClient-SoapClient'>function.SoapClient-SoapClient</a>]: Invalid parameters in xxx/testsent.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /xxx/testsent.php(17): SoapClient->SoapClient('', true) #1 {main} thrown in xxx/testsent.php on line 17

'xxx' is just directories

anyone knows why the error happened?

Phil Phil, 8 years ago

Hi andyw,

I'm told that various users have come across problems with NuSOAP 0.73 in the past, and have had better luck with version 0.72, available from SourceForge.

But that might not be the issue. It is a bit hard to know why that error would return without knowing what function you've called and under what conditions. If you could pop over to the campaign monitor support page and give us a few more details, including the code you're using, we'll be able to help further.

andyw, 8 years ago

I'm using nusoap 0.7.2 and this is what i got then

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in /xxx/nusoap-072/nusoap.php on line 7240

xxx is directory structure

:( any help?

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

Hey Andy,

As Phil suggests, if you contact support we'll be able to look at specifics in your code to try and help you.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free