Problem with Campaign.Create

Hi I am having trouble with the Campaign.Create API function. I am currently using the Subscribers.GetActive and the Client.GetLists functions and they are working perfectly on the PHP sample class code.

BTW: I had to add extra variables for the API Key and Client Key, the code is not picking up the protected variables at the top of the code. I dont know what the reason for this is. Maybe someone can explain this to me and tell me if I am doing something wrong.

So, back to the original issue, I am filling out all of the variables with the correct information (as i understand it from the documentation that i have read) and it gives me an error or many. Also it does not "just work" like the rest of the functions do. is there a reason for this or is there maybe a little bug in the code that has not really been seen?

also would u be able to, perhaps write some more detailed documentation, and at least one code example (in any language - the underlying concept should be the same) would be very useful.

please could u get back to me really soon - this is a fairly urgent issue and i have to get it dealt with.

BTW: does Campaign Monitor have and IRC channel? This would be a very useful thing as well.

thanks, J

Ben Ben, 8 years ago

Sorry for the slow reply J. It's hard for us to figure out the problem is without knowing a little more information. What language are you using? Can you post the code that's giving an error?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free