MailBuild / CampaignMonitor ExpressionEngine Extension

Hello all,

I've just uploaded a new extension to the ExpressionEngine forums which may be of interest to you.

You can read the full details here, but in brief the extension will automatically subscribe newly registered users on your EE-powered site to the MailBuild or CampaignMonitor mailing list(s) of your choosing.

I hope you find it useful.

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Awesome work Stephen, thanks so much for putting that together. Loads of our customers use EE (including us), so I'm sure this will be popular!

StephenLewis, 7 years ago

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that I've released a new version of the EE extension, which now allows users to opt-in to (or out of) the mailing list at the point of registration.

Further information is available in this message on the EE forums, or you can watch a screencast of the extension in action.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Great update Stephen, ad nice work on the screencast too.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
StephenLewis, 7 years ago

Thanks Mathew.

bruce2005, 7 years ago

As a web developer using expressionengine for all my clients now, this is terrific news!
Adding the fact CM is one of few if any newsletter systems where one can import right from your site a separate area made for a newsletter, this makes CM #1 choice.
Blog a campaign!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free