Integration for multiple stores

I'm very interested in Mail Build for use with one of my clients. I should explain what my ultimate goal is... I have a client that is group of 25 stores. Each store is privately owned and operated, but they all share the same corporate look. I would like to add a Mail Build subscription form to their corporate website with the ability for consumers to sign up with details such as their "first name", "last name", "address", "city", "postal code" and "phone number". The last thing I was hoping to do is have the ability to have the consumer choose the store location nearest them from a drop down menu, which would add them to that stores Mail Build database. In turn each store would only have access to their database and newsletter templates. I should mention that I'm a designer and not a programmer. If this is not an easy or intermediate task, would anyone have some information on cost to produce this.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

You could certainly do that with MailBuild - using the API would be the best way to manage this, and for that you'd need a programmer. It should not be a huge job though

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free