Need help!

Hello,

sorry for my eng. but I really need help, read this:

I got form of registration, its works good, but now i need integrate Campaign Monitor in this
form. how i can make it?
I need to do 2 things:

1. dont crash my registration in my web.
2. use this registration to subscribe Campaign Monitor.

if eny one understand my, please help me :)

Very very thnx!

Dave Dave, 9 years ago

Hi, no need to apologise for your English, it's nice and clear. Check out this post which walks you through the process of integrating a subscribe form into an existing form on your site.

Henrikas, 9 years ago
Dave :

Hi, no need to apologise for your English, it's nice and clear. Check out this post which walks you through the process of integrating a subscribe form into an existing form on your site.

yeah i see it, but i cant understand :/
if i got fully working form, with javascript validator, and this form add's ppl in data base, but i need add new ppl in daba base, and to campaignmonitor.. how i can make it? how mutch files i need to do? what i need to do?
becouse in helpful info i just see code fragmens, but i cant understand how it to use...
I need add ppl with more info, not only name and email, i need more info in campaignmonitor like a:
Name,
Surname,
City,
Answer to question.
Email (ofcourse).
If u can help me, write here, o in
mail: henrikas.kaskeliavicius@gmail.com

I really need help.. :(

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098