"Align = Justify" not working in Outlook 2007

Hi
I've got a problem with using justify.
On preview in IE7 using Dreamweaver it's working fine.

On sending test message in CM this is happening...
(1) In Google Mail (old and new versions) text is justified.
(2) In Outlook 2007 text is left aligned not justified.

Any ideas how to get round this?

Ps. This is an extract from source code after delivery via CM, with inline CSS included...

<p align="justify" class="style104" style="color:#333399;font-weight:bold;font-size:13px;" >Compliance guaranteed</p>
                <p align="justify">Whether designing, installing or servicing, everything we do is compliant with all the latest Health and Safety regulations.</p>
                <p align="justify" class="style104" style="color:#333399;font-weight:bold;font-size:13px;" >So, if you&rsquo;re looking for savings and efficiencies&hellip;</p>

expertiseontap.co.uk expertiseontap.co.uk, 8 years ago

Further update:
This need arose because one of my clients, a PR agency, felt justified text looked better. I have since convinced to stick with left align.
I have just found this article on the web which suggests justified text is not sich a good idea on the web or in emails as users prefer the "ragged" right hand margin.  Extract below...

"As mentioned in the prologue, justification is normal practice in high-quality printing. But Web documents are typically viewed on screen rather than printed, and it seems that in such situations justification reduces readability, although it may at first sight give a nicer appear­ance. As WDG's Web Authoring FAQ says: “though justified text may look pretty, human factors analysis shows that ragged right is actually easier to read and understand

Julian Wellings | Expertise on Tap 
Email Marketing | Video Marketing | Cheltenham UK
Follow me on Twitter
Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

Good posts Julian,

We haven't specifically tested justified text in Outlook, but it would not be surprising to learn it was not supported. Your actual code looks fine, so it's most likely down to email client support.

As you mention though, justified text on screen is considered harder to read and is worth avoiding for that reason.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098