Feature Request - Report all stats within one csv file

Hi,

I'm after being able to have the main stats generated by the campaign (ie opened, unique opened, clicked, unsubscribed, bounced and forwarded) provided to me in one single file.

At the min, you've first got to open up recipient activity which will give you total opens and total clicks as a csv. Then all the other stats have to be copied yourself in some way or other. The unsubscribes, bounces and forward to a friend are all just lists on the screen - which means that you've got to copy them in some way or another (paper anyone?!).

If all of these stats were in the one report then you could easily bring them back into what ever system you're running to keep  track of the people and their actions with much less effort.

I image it would be very easy for CM to implement too - just add a couple of extra fields on the csv report that you get from the recipient activity pane.

Cheers,
Slater

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion Slater, we'll keep that in mind for a possible future improvement to the report exports.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
slaterk, 8 years ago

Thanks Mathew,

Would that be an easy feature to add?

Cheers,
Slater

slaterk, 6 years ago
Mathew :

Thanks for the suggestion Slater, we'll keep that in mind for a possible future improvement to the report exports.

Hi Matthew.

It's been a while since my first post ... have you had any joy with this request? There was something similar here: http://www.campaignmonitor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1376

Could you tell me:
1) is there a way to get ALL the campaign's info into one single csv file?
2) how difficult would it be for you guys to implement this?

I ask 1) because i've used the a/b test facility, but then found out that i can't see which person got a or b without clicking them individually, and then adding the resulting reveal as a new column in the csv ... very annoying, time consuming and potentially inaccurate - and something that chimes with the "segments in reports" posts i linked to above - ie it makes the a/b test / segment pointless, and the only way to get usable info, if you depend upon the reports, is to send separate campaigns.

And question 2) i ask because then i'd know if it's going to happen any time soon. To my untrained mind, it seems the most simple thing in the world, and one that would greatly increase your usability. Only you know the number of reports generated and exported in this way - i'm assuming it's significant - but would i be right in thinking that the downside would be less campaigns sent, and so a drop in turnover ... i can understand a reluctance to spend time developing something that results in decreased revenues!

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Slater

slaterk, 6 years ago
slaterk :

Many thanks in advance for your help

Hello - anyone there?!

But really, i would be most grateful for a reply.
All the best,
Slater

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098