I just sent a campaign to my sales team. I will be sending the same campaign out to customers tomorrow. Some of the recipients (sales people) are receiving the camapign to their Junk folder, others receiving in their Inbox.
What could be causing some of the emails to be delivered to a Junk Folder?
In the vast majority of cases, it will be some word or phrase in your content that is triggering junk filters. That can be pretty tricky to nail down, because the filters understandably don't release much information about how they work.
Have you tested the campaign in our design and spam testing tool? http://www.campaignmonitor.com/testing
Yes, I did run the campaign through the spam test and it passed all of them. I believe it is just individual spam filter settings on the recipients end. I suppose there isnt much I can do about it.
If it is consistently happening, you could do some trial and error testing with a client - chop out half the content and see if it gets filtered or not. Then try narrowing down to see if you can find the cause.
Yes,some errors will always appear and i always ask for someone who knows more about that...Thanks for the advice...
plumbing/party bags/Playmobil/Double Glazing/fancy dress/kids shoes/Ecommerce/LED tubes/green building design/Credit card apply online/driving lessons redditch/interview preparation/LED bulbs gu10/Playmobil Hospital