HTML Email (very new, don't yell)

Hello,

I have been given the task of creating a graphically please email with colors and pictures and columns etc. I have 20 years of design experience but limited web experience. I know how to create html in Adobe's product (and in word for that matter) but I can not figure out how to make an html based email.

I realize that I am an idiot you don't have to tell me.

I love the templates here but I truly can't figure out how to get them into gmail, yahoo, outlook or anywhere else.

Before I come back here and buy the service etc. can someone direct me to a (fairly) idiot proof tutorial?

Sorry to bother you,

Jennifer

Ervin-Marketing, 7 years ago

I dont have any particular links but if you type "html email tutorial" in google you should get many examples, html email is basically and html web page, for example if you have pc with outlook, go to address of your html email in internet explorer browser, File>Send>Page by Email
if you are using mac and macmail then same thing as above but use safari to open the page, then File>Mail contents of this page.

google is your friend

BThies BThies, 7 years ago

Jennifer,

One of the services I provide is a translation service in which I convert a document in whatever format you provide (PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, InDesign, etc. etc.) into the proper HTML format (fully functional with all the bells and whistles).

Please feel free to contact me at bthies@thiespublishing.com.

Thank you,
Brian

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098