Images

Hi,

Please help, new here trying to send my first mail, but notice the images do not show, just the x mark. advise please.

Regards

Ivan

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Hey secp,

Have you made sure to click the "show images" button when you received your email? Many email clients don't show images by default (you can read more about that here).

If you have made sure to "view" the images, I would suggest contacting support with your account information and we can take a look for ya.

--
Travis Bell
secp, 7 years ago

Hi Travis,

Thanks for your mail, i will do just that as I have made sure to click show image (s) and nothing.

Regards

Ivan

Next best thing, because I am unclear, is to see if the images show or don't show in the HTML preview. If they are not showing in the preview, they won't show in the email either. If they don't, make sure the path in your HTML is the same as to what you are zipping and uploading.

What I mean is, if your images are located at images/yourimage.jpg make sure you are zipping the images directory.

If you need some more help, feel free to email support@campaignmonitor.com

--
Travis Bell
secp, 7 years ago

Thanks Travis.

secp, 7 years ago

Hi Travis,

Now my images show perfectly in preview but in my e-mail they are all over the place. Advise please.

Ivan.

Hey,

Without seeing the source it's almost impossible for me to say. I would guess there are some issues with the way your HTML is rendering with email clients.

Email clients are pretty much the lowest common denominator when it comes to HTML standards. You will likely have to rely on a table based design to get them to be the most compatible across the most popular email clients.

If you need some specific insight, shoot an email to support and address it to me. I can take a look at the actual email from there.

--
Travis Bell
secp, 7 years ago

Thanx Travis.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098