Email design for Outlook 2007

We have an email format that we have used for a while.  Now it breaks in Outlook 2007, due to the Word viewer.  The problem I cannot resolve is 'page breaks' that occur when viewing in the Outlook 2007.  How do I make it one continuous email and resolve the Outlook 2007 problems?

BThies BThies, 8 years ago

Hi apple17,

Please feel free to forward the HTML to me at bthies@thiespublishing.com, and I'll take a look at what's causing the breaks.

BTW, just as an FYI, if you're using "padding" in any of your styles, I'd suggest using the "margin" style in <div>'s instead.  It's fixed many issues with Outlook 2007 compatibility.

Brian
Owner, Head Design Consultant
Thies Publishing

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing
zlatan24, 8 years ago

For solve similar problem advise use-outlook viewer,as far as i know program is free,utility can help, when your mailbox is not accessible, it can happen, when something is wrong with your corporate mail server,is able ensure full compatibility with this platform, it represents one of the most popular programs for mail processing,restore all messages, contacts, tasks and calendars cannot be stored on client PC due to security reasons,pst viewer Microsoft and Outlook email viewer features a powerful algorithm, that decrypts *.ost format and extracts your data as a set of files in *.eml, *.txt and *.vcf formats,also convert your data to a *.pst file, that can be easily opened by any email client, you can even forward this file, recovered with Microsoft Outlook .pst viewer to any other PC within your local network.

BThies BThies, 8 years ago

zlatan,

Nice try for a plug of a product, but it doesn't relate to the original issue...

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098