Customizing Campaign Site

I love the new CM, love love love.

One question, with all the customization features for our own campaign portal, is there anyway to alter, remove, the favicon? I have my logo on the login page, logo on the header page and then theres the CM moon in the address bar.

Thanks

Chris

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi Chris,

The favicon shouldn't be showing if you're logged in as a client. Could you try logging out and logging in as a client and see if you're still seeing it?

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
hautlist, 7 years ago

I have the same problem. I have logged out of admin, cleared my cache and signed in as client and still has the Mailbuild favicon.

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hi guys, I can definitely confirm it's been removed from the server, so you're still seeing a cached version (might even be getting cached at ISP or network level for you).

isaac isaac, 7 years ago

hey peeps
the favicon still seems to be active in the web-based version of the email...

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hi Isaac, I've just tested this and it's not coming up for me at all. It's definitely been removed from the server, but might be getting cached somehow at your end. Is it still doing it if you try a different browser?

hautlist, 7 years ago

The Campaign Monitor icon is gone for me, but there is a default icon instead of my icon now. Better than the CM icon. I'll keep trying...

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098