Cost of having someone design a template for CM

Wondering how much to pay someone for building and coding html newsletters to be used in CM?  I am looking for someone to do this and wondering what the going rate would be in the industry...it would be on going project, meaning a couple new designs for my clients a week?  I am looking to carry over the branding implemented on their website and blog...

Thanks for your time!

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

Hi blogbranded,
that would really depend.

If I understand you right, you will be designing the newsletters, and you're looking for someone to code them?

One of the things you might want to specify is your requirements for email client support, including solutions for clients with images blocked. There are ways to make the emails look as good as possible in email clients with images turned on, and have good fallbacks for images off.

Also, it depends on the complexity of your designs, and if it's a brand new design every time, or the same general framework with new content.

And since you're talking about a couple of designs a week, I suppose you'll have relatively short deadlines?

The more details you can give on these things, the easier it will be for someone to answer. :)

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
BThies BThies, 8 years ago

Hi blogbranded,

Please shoot me an email with your requirements, and I'll respond ASAP with our pricing structure.

Thank you,
Brian

Brian Thies
Thies Publishing
bthies@thiespublishing.com
(440) 623-5947

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing
StudioForty9, 8 years ago

Hi,

I'd also be happy to offer you a quote.

Email me on:

info@sf9.ie
StudioForty9
+ 353 87 225 1250

blogbranded, 8 years ago

Stig...thanks for the suggestions!

I am looking for someone to implement a clients brand on a newsletter template that the client could put new content into each month.  It would be a pretty standard template I would think...just with colors, fonts and header of the client. Same general template could be used for other future clients.

Truthfully I have only used an html editor to this in the past and it has actually worked out ok...just looking to take this off my plate and have someone else do it.

Thanks for your time,

J

javajan, 7 years ago

Hi there,
I have done many email templates for a large biotech firm, and was just laid off. Now I am doing it on my own. I would charge $100 for the template, and $50 to rework it with new content every month.
I know how to code, so that it appears correctly in a web or email client. Please take a look at my website, and if you like, I can send some samples...
Thanks,
Janis Gloystein
jgloystein@mustardflowerdesign.com
Mustard Flower Design

Janis Gloystein
Mustard Flower Design

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098