Customize Reporting sites for different clients?

I know that I now have greater customization options for my client reporting sites.  However I've just received a request from a client to replace my company name with their own logo for their particular campaign reporting site.  Is this possible or am I only able to make changes on the global report template.  (I do work for a number of clients through Campaign Monitor and don't want to change my global report template.)

If this level of customization is not possible now, I'd like to suggest it as a feature request.

Thanks,
Robert

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hey Robert, the logo in the header of your account is client-wide, so all your clients will see it when accessing their accounts. Thanks for the feature request too, that's noted.

pshudgins, 8 years ago

I agree that this would be a great feature to add.  Instead of MY company name seen on my clients CM site... I think every client should be able to see their OWN name/logo.  Makes more sense to me.

Great product... thanks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098